Mrs. Ellison earned her Bachelor's degree in Elementary Education from Florida State University in 2010. She has obtained her Florida teaching certificate in Elementary Education Grades K-6 with Reading and ESOL endorsements. Mrs. Ellison also has her Masters in Educational Leadership. She is the Digital Communications Liaison, publishes information to our school website and Facebook page, and handles the school's Remind text messaging. She also provides the services mentioned below. Mrs. Ellison is also co-chair of the FMS School Improvement Team.
Mrs. Ellison is currently on leave. Please contact Ms. Jackie Benner at email@example.com if you need immediate assistance.
- Academic guidance
- Career guidance
- Course selection and scheduling
- Registration and withdrawal of students
- Record requests and record transfers
- Short-term individual counseling
- Small group counseling
- Large group counseling
- 504 coordination and advocacy
- Staff support with Positive Behavior Support (PBS) & Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS)
- School support on School Improvement Team (SIT)
- Testing coordination
- Community outreaches and resource connections