Registering a New Student
Welcome to Freeport Middle School. We are happy you are interested in registering with us! To get started, please download the following checklist. On it you will find a list of supporting documents required to register your student. Registration packets are available in the front office for pick-up. Please drop by the school between 8:00 and 2:30 with your documents to begin registration. Please note that we do not accept packets that have not been completed in full. Please call (850) 892-1221 if you have any questions or email our Data Control Specialist/Registrar, Mrs. Weeks, at [email protected].
Fax Transcripts to: (850) 892-1229, attention: Jami Weeks
If you reside outside of our school zone, please visit the Controlled Open Enrollment page under "Resources".
- Proof of Residency.pdf (395.6 KBs)
- Registration Checklist.pdf (35.2 KBs)
- Registration Form.pdf (152.6 KBs)
- FMS Course Selection Form 22-23.pdf (109.5 KBs)
- FMS 5th & 6th Grade Supply Lists.png (117.8 KBs)
- FMS 7th & 8th Grade Supply Lists.png (122.1 KBs)