The Florida Partnership will offer our third Virtual Student/Parent Night on January 25, 2022, at 6 pm EST, and the topic of this webinar will be Understanding PSAT Student Score Reports.
The January 25, 2022, session will focus on how PSAT scores and reports can provide insightful information about individual student performance on the assessment, including a predicted SAT score and student progress towards meeting the college readiness benchmark.
Connecting to the PSAT online score report allows students to:
- Link their College Board account with their Khan Academy account, Khan Academy will use the PSAT score to design a practice plan and practice questions tailored to each student’s strengths.
- Connect to valuable tools for college and career planning.
- Take advantage of scholarship opportunities through Student Search Service.
- Access admission and financial aid information from colleges.
- Access AP Potential to see which AP courses are a good fit.
When: Jan 25, 2022, 6:00-7:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Understanding PSAT Student Score Reports (PSAT 8/9 and PSAT/ NMSQT)
Register in advance for this webinar: